CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Can this gramma learn to blog?

This is an experiement to see if I could really put something on here. This picture is a few years old. I guess we had better getsome updated pictures. Last year I made a calendar for all the families for Christmas. They all decided I hunted for, and used the worst pictures of all of them. I decided this year I will try hard to get some good pictures of each of them. This will be a great place to put them. (If I can really do this)

1 comments:

Amie Carlos said...

I think she can! Hey Fern, I just notice your link on Lacie's page and thought I would see how things were going with you! It is fun to see you have a blog too!
Love ya, Amie (Trumbull) Carlos

P.S Where is Ty, Kami, Kayla and Jodi's blog?