CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Mom and Dad


This is an awesome picture of my parents. They are doing pretty good. Dad has some really bad days when his blood pressure drops so low, but the next day he seems better. No one can figure out why or what for.
My mom has been in charge of the Salvation Army Soup Kitchen in St. George for the past few years. She does a great job working with all the churches in the area that want to participate in donating their time and resources. She will soon be releaved from this stake/ area calling so she can stay home and take care of Dad.
I am so lucky to have them. I try to spend at least one afternoon a week with them, and I get to volunteer in the temple with mom every saturday evening. It is a special time for me, and I am enjoying it while I can, I know I won't always have this time.

0 comments: