CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Clark Family Update

So I decided I am horrible at taking pictures but this is what I got.
This was about a month ago when we found out we are having a little boy. We got the thumbs up from our little Wesley!

We had a fantastic Christmas with Kami and Phil's family here with us. I didn't take any pictures of all of us. This is Tyson on our little ice rink we made out of our basketball court. We got the kids ice skates and lessons and our friend got them sticks. They are super excited. Tyson found it a lot harder then it looks.



This is Jake and Tyson fighting with there new swords and shields from Tylia's family. They had a blast.

And...this is Wesley last week sucking his thumb. I had a super fun ultrasound. He was very active. After he sucked his thumb for a bit, he also sucked on his toes. It was pretty cute. My mom got to come with me to my appointment and that was fun for me.


I loved having my family here over the last several weeks. Jake left again on Saturday so my house is very lonely.


I just had to post my kids in there Sunday clothes today. They looked so nice.


Thanks for sharing your family info Ty, I absolutely love reading it. Wish everyone else updated too!

0 comments: