CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween 2011


Okay, so my creative kiddos had some funny costumes. I took a lot of Halloween pictures, but all of the ones when they were holding still turned out bright yellow. I did my best to adjust it so you could stand to look at them. So you don't have to guess, Morgan is Justin Beiber, Carter is a chicken, Logan is Rapunzel, Ben was the grim reaper/skeleton, and Balian was a barbarian.
We got to go up to Diamond Ranch Academy for a staff family party. They had bounce houses, a rock wall, and a gladiator course set up. It was a lot of fun. Then of course we took off into the night to fill our bags with candy. Morgan, 12yrs old, didn't get to go this year, so she had a party on Saturday with about 18 screechy girls. I was exhausted. lol She also got to go to a friend's party on Halloween. Carter is 11 so he went out with his cousins Kellie & Ashlee this year. They went fast and filled right up. I'm sure they had fun. Little Ben started wrestling, but it's almost over, so he will go to the next 3 practices and the last 2 tournaments. He loves it! Balian turned 5 yesterday!!! My baby is bossy...and spoiled. It's fun though. I don't want him to grow up, so I am going to have to deal with that quick, otherwise his teachers an not going to be able to stand him. lol Ben hopefully got the Saturday shifts at Diamond Ranch now. Most of our sports are done now until about Feb, so that should work out okay. I made poodle skirts for the elementary dance festival. It was stressful, but the dances were darling! Logan will be quite the dancer. Ben...oh Ben. lol He was hilarious! He had so much fun and "owned" the music! I didn't even know he liked dancing! I was laughing so hard I had tears. It was fun. I wish I was less stressed, then i could have remembered to invite people. Logan and Ben also earned the "Cubs of Learning" awards at school on Friday for the month of October. Anyway, we are just plugging along. Today is the 1st of Morgan's 2 playoff games in soccer, so next weekend it will be done until Feb. Looking forward to my first partial Saturday home in the last 3 months!

0 comments: