CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

November

Hi Kids,
 Well I started taking pictures today for the beginning of the auction, and all of a sudden, I feel like  there is nothing of value that anyone would even want..... Any suggestions?
Dad and  I worked a lot this week. Dad is finishing up the furniture he is building to the Jubilee of Trees. I will post the pictures of the DR. Suess furniture he is building when he has them finished. This is his busy time getting ready for the Home Show homes.  One of the things I enjoy the most at work is the people I meet from all over the world, at least once a week I meet people from areas close to Spokane, Williston, Hurricane and LaVerkin, and Idaho Falls Area, It is comforting to me to know there are good people where ever you are!
 We  had a great time at Special Needs Mutual. We had a Potato Derby. Set up Pinewood Derby tracks and all the "Friends" decorated their own potato. We had these cool little blocks of wood with wheels on them and little nails sticking out of the top so they would stick a potato on to them and they would race down the track. It was a fun activity for them. Sometimes I still feel like I don't have a place there because I do not have an assignment each week. But just being there, I am starting to have the girls in my class  trust me a little.

We got the Primary Program over with last week. Dad did a great job leading the primary children in the singing. It was a wonderful program. All those who came to visit really felt the spirit and the love of our Heavenly Father as these children testified of the Scriptures.
My cousin Paige Stevens' granddaughter, Jessica Segeberg, has moved in for a few weeks til she finishes up this semester at Dixie State College.
It has turned cold here, and I am grateful that I am HERE where it is cold and not SOMEWHERE ELSE where it is colder. Love you all so much!!!! Mom

2 comments:

Ben and Tylia Jackman Family said...

I would suggest that you make a list and call Kami or Kayla. They will know what they want. lol Or you couls just put it all on here and we can decide what is to value to US! What meant a lot to you might not mean much to us, and what seems silly to you might be really important to us. So...don't stress, let the bidding worry about it, then you can decide what to do with whatever is left. :)

Ben and Tylia Jackman Family said...

I also wish I could have seen dad leading the music! lol That is so neat! Thank you for sharing with us. I am loving this! In case anyone else is having problems posting like I was, if you switch to the new view thingy, up by where you sign out, it posts just fine.