CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 28, 2011

Jackman Thanksgiving

I made the most delicious reeses' pieces pie!  It was so yummy!  Our thanksgiving was okay.  Ben had to work all day, but we got to see a lot of his extended family members.  I want to make flags for flag football so we can all play at the next one.  All the cousin's kids are finally old enough to want to play sports.  They play 500 with a football, which they now call 5000...I guess it's inflation. The littler kids played catch with a baseball or kicked the soccer ball around.  It was so fun to see them want to get out and play!  The played a little basketball after we had cleared the gym of all the tables and food.  We had some yummy things, but of course my favorite is the mashed potatoes with gravy all over it...and a recent favorite is cranberries all over my turkey.  The kids loved the 40 pies they got to choose from.  I had the best pumpkin roll I'd had in forever and a super yummy coconut cream pie.  Since it's all about the food, I thought I would share! :)  I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends.  It seems that my prayers are getting repetitive because I just am so thankful.  Sometimes I just kneel there without knowing what to say, just so overwhelmed with how blessed I am!  I just feel so thankful for everyone in my life!  What better time than this to recognize what we have?  Anyway, Ben is crazy busy and we cherish our weekends even more than before.  I am rushing my school work and trying to stay motivated to clean my house.  I love you all and miss you!

0 comments: