CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'll learn from you.....

So, I am having a super hard time trying to stay positive about everything. I am super ungrateful and onry. I don't feel good and I am stressed out. So many people have things worse then me for sure but I am having a pity party for myself.

Katie is enjoying her new school as much as possible. She is doing good and making great progress. She has been taking an art class and loving it. She wants to learn to ice skate this winter so we will see about that.

Tyson is looking forward to kindergarten next year but doesn't realize how far away it still is. He is excited to be able to ride the bus with Katie. He loves gymnastics and hockey. He also wants to ice skate.

Jake is in the middle of his teaching week so life is good this week. He leaves for field on Saturday but will be back on Thanksgiving day. We are sad we won't have any family for Thanksgiving but we will be having a few of the single airmen for dinner and a couple families. Hopefully we will be able to go to field with Jake on Wednesday for a special dinner.

I don't do a whole lot of anything these days. I am lazy and fat and super unmotivated to do anything. I am pretty lonely and feel isolated a lot of the times. I try to keep myself busy by doing unimportant stuff so I don't have to think about what is really important.

Well, I'm sure this has been a great uplifting post for you to read. I love reading Ty's posts. Your such an amazing women and mother. I wish I could be there to go to your kids games and matches and listen to you sign. I miss you!

I am still waiting for auction stuff. I don't care what it is or if you think it is of value. Also, I really liked the email mom sent about having an American anti stuff Christmas. We are going to try and focus on meaningful gifts and not stuff.

I love you all and hope your happy and well. Can't wait to hear from everyone else. Loves, Lacie

1 comments:

Ben and Tylia Jackman Family said...

Wish you were closer so we could go for walks together. I'm pretty lazy and fat too...but I don't have a good reason. How big is your little one now? I haven't heard for a while. ps. I turned in a paper today for school...only 2 tests and 9 more papaers to go in 3 weeks! It's time to be awesome!