CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Jackman Update 11-14-11

My husband starts his new shift today.  He will work up at Diamond Ranch Academy from 2/3pm-10/11pm M-F.  He will be home every night and every Saturday and Sunday.  As of now, he will not miss Christmas!  Morgan tied her last soccer game on Saturday.  We started getting one egg a day from our chickens...but now we aren't getting any.  One of our chickens might be missing.  We will have to count tonight when we put them away.  That could be why we stopped getting them a few days ago.  Plus my neighbor told me that some dogs ate all the chicken up the street last week. We should have bunnies for Christmas!  I love bunnies.  Anyway, enough about our farm.  I am writing a song.  All our orchestra, band, choir, and singing group concerts are coming up.  Logan wants to sign up for basketball...:(  Not my favorite sport, but if she wants to spend her money and see how she likes it then so be it.  She has enough to pay for her dance already and it doesn't start until January.  Little Ben's only wrestling tournament is this Weds. @5pm in Hurricane.  I am excited.  He will be a great wrestler, but he will definitely need help. Right now he's more interested in showing how tough and wiggly he is.  I hope it's an age thing.  Carter is working on his Emergency Preparedness merit badge this month and doing pretty good at everything.   We get to see if the cast comes off tomorrow.  Balian is 5...he made an outline poster today at school...and they talked about 'enormous'.  He measured 10 1/2 of his hands tall. lol  Anyway, we are doing pretty good.  Busy as always, but good.  Miss you all!  I would love to read some posts from everyone else. We have been so extremely blessed by our friends and family already this season!  I wish I could share all my blessing with everyone! 

0 comments: